Halloween: Are you a Denna or a Mark?

I am not into Halloween. It doesn't make sense to me why adults even acknowledge it. It's for children. I am not a children. Therefore, I don't celebrate it. That's my reasoning. (And don't tell me Xmas is for children cuz I will cut you.) My friend Denna, house manager of SAK Comedy Lab , loves Halloween so much that every year she picks up extra hours at a Halloween store that pops up every year around this time and attends every Halloween event she can get her costumed fingers on.

If you are a Denna and not a Mark, here's a list of Halloween events gathered by Metromix.com.

Some of the events, however, even interested Mark, the Scrooge of Halloween:

Plazaween
The name alone is cause for laughter. Plazaween. How about ParkinglotWeen? Stripclubween? This game could go on for hours.

Juliette Lewis performing live
Why on earth would anyone miss that? Seriously. I've read that she's really good. But her outfits are always so horrible (as seen on many a gossip blog)

Broken Speech Dead Poetry Slam
People dress up as their fave dead poet and do live poerty readings...or dead ones since it's Halloween. I'd go.