Orlando Fringe: Hogg hearts Cody Rivers Show

Jimmy Hogg, of last year's Cirriculum Vitae and of this year's A Brief History of Petty Crime, really likes The Cody Rivers Show. So much so, he brought them to Toronto for four performances:
"I've seen them twice on my travels across North America and I don't exaggerate when I say it's the best sketch comedy I've seen. You'd be a fool to miss it."
And here are some reviews Jimmy shared:
"After seeing The Cody Rivers Show everything else will seem less captivating and far less physically fit." -Time Out New York.

"The Cody Rivers Show was absolutely mesmerizing. Forgive me: I didn't, actually couldn't, write anything down. From moment one...no one could tear their eyes away." -Time Out Chicago

"It feels like a theatrical tornado, and when you get spat out the other side, you won't know what hit you, but you'll be happy that it did." -The Globe and Mail

"The Cody Rivers Show is completely unhinged...You have never seen anything like it." -The Edmonton Sun

"...sketch comedy that's a cut above the rest..." -Vancouver Sun
This show is going on my list.
_____________________________________________
Our 2008 Orlando Fringe Guide: festival basics, coverage, & reviews