Defame Orlando writer get lawyered?

The anonymous writer of the fabulous, much-needed Defame Orlando blog says he got contacted by a lawyer via email and is suspending his posting for the time being while he figures things out. Let's hope it's a hoax and he gets back to skewering the skewerable.
"Thought I'd fill you in on what's going on recently. Some asshole took something that was said about them the wrong way and decided to take "legal" action on the blog by having their lawyer write a letter to my gmail. At the same time I recieved a "warning" from blogger.com that my blog has been reported for inappropriate material and to set it as an 18 and up blog. I really hate some of you. At this moment I'm not sure if that was an actual lawyer or just a bitter dickhead writing me, but regardless I need to figure out what's going on before I can get back into this thing. So take a break from the site for a bit. I'll be back as soon as I can. The Polka Dots better not believe they are safe for one second."