Greater Orlando Actors Theatre: Who are they?

Someone asked who is behind the Greater Orlando Actors Theatre. I think it was Elizabeth Maupin, on her blog. Anyways, I was curious too. Their press releases, which are indeed released on myspace and nowhere else, do not list a single name. Hmmm... I figured, um, why not ask them directly who the heck they are? Surely a direct email question will get a direct answer. Well, here' my email I sent them:
From: Mark Baratelli
Date: Aug 9, 2008 8:24 AM

I assume you've seen what's been written about you on Elizabeth Maupin's blog, and mine. I wanted to ask you a couple questions that I can then share with my readers. If you want to answer them, please do so. If not, I understand.

1. Who are you? Who's the producer, artistic director, your staff?

2. Where will these performances take place? One venue or several?

Thanks

Mark
And here is their response:

Mark,

Thank you for your interest in Greater Orlando Actors Theatre. Yes, it’s true we have chosen a 2008/2009 Season!

The list you saw on Myspace is our proposed season and we are in final negotiations to utilize a space in downtown Orlando for the rest of 2008. We are planning on moving into our own space in 2009. We will send you an official press release early next week with full details on who we are and our upcoming season.

Thank you for helping us spread the word. More to come next week!

Thanks again,
The Greater Orlando Actors Theatre
Board of Directors
So there you go. An email telling me a press release will be coming, telling me their names. So, when I find out, you will, too. Why so mysterious? And I wonder where their 2009 venue is. I guess if they wanted my curiosity peaked, as well as my skepticism, they succeeded at both.