Andy Howard's Orlando Arts and culture video

I don't have it yet, but I've seen it on facebook and I'm working on getting it. I asked Andy Howard, the creator of a nicely-produced video featuring several video clips and photo stills of arts and culture in Orlando, to put it on an embeddable site (like youtube or whatever) so I can feature it here. Here's the video's description written by Andy:
I'm proud to share the final project for my Leadership Orlando (class 75) Passion Group - Central Florida Arts and Culture. What isn't there to be excited about?!

Not sure what to do in Orlando? Check out www.redchairproject.com

Here are a few things that we thought you should know...

Very special thanks to WMFE-TV's "The Arts Connection" team for lending us staff, equipment, and footage--and for always supporting the Arts Community.

Also, special thanks to Orlando Regional Chamber of Commerce (Leadership Orlando), Orange TV, United Arts of Central Florida, and RedChairProject.Com (if you haven't checked it out online yet, you need to!)

And don't miss WMFE-TV's Arts and Cultural Blog:
http://theartsconnection.blogharbor.com/blog

And, of course, the Attention Queen herself... Elizabeth Maupin always helps get the "Active Culture" word out: http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_stage_theat/

Orlando has culture.