Bill Maher mocks Orlando actor, Jesus

Bill Maher and Orlando actor, Jesus
Photo Credit: Lionsgate Films

Is this old news? I was on Gawker this morning and clicked on an ad for a documentary featuring Bill Maher called Religulous, watched the preview on the website, and saw Maher interviewing Jesus at what I thought was Orlando's The Holy Land Experience.

I googled and sure enough, it's The Holy Land's Jesus alright! So a big congrats goes out to our hometown Orlando actor, Jesus, who made it into the film. It opens October 3.

And speaking of Jesus, you can catch me screaming at him March 25, 2009, in Daytona Beach at Peabody Hall in the national tour of Jesus Christ Superstar. I'm playing Herod, the guy who sings, then screams, at Jesus (played not by the Orlando actor, Jesus, but by the original Jesus, Ted Neely).

Jesus!