Sak's Keith Dickerson enjoying Nashville so far

Here's an email from SAK Ensemble member and corporate sales guru (for SAK) about his first few days in Nashville. (He just moved there from Orlando and will continue on as SAK's corporate sales guru from afar, bringing the SAK name and product to new cities in the South).

If you know folks in and around Nashville, let them know about Keith's presence and the great product SAK can bring to their corporate functions. (Gosh I've been sounding like such a SAK fan these past few days. Well, I am. And it just happens thay've had a few stories coming out. Anyways, whatevs. They've been around 30 years. They deserve a little press now and then.
Hello friends!

I've officially been a Nashvillian now for one week and one day – and so far I've painted my new office … introduced my cat to his two new girlfriends… saw Hal Ketchum (halketchum.com) perform as part of the Americana Music Festival… attended a barbecue hosted by the Nashville Songwriter's Association… been backstage at the Grand Ole Opry – twice… almost got hit head-on by a tractor going the wrong way down an interstate on-ramp… ate at a Cracker Barrel where we were asked if we wanted smoking or non-smoking (?!?)… and endured a fuel shortage that has left the gas stations here without any gas – thanks Ike! Plus, I've booked two new events for SAK (in Florida – nothing here yet) and fielded inquiries for holiday party entertainment and SAK events for 2009!

Tonight, I'm going to a party at George Jones' house, and in the next couple of weeks I'm attending a meeting of the Nashville Advertising Federation, having dinner with the General Manager of the Opryland Resort, lunch with reps from the Convention & Visitors Bureau, and going to as many shows and concerts as I possibly can. Looking through this week's issue of the Nashville Scene (their version of the Orlando Weekly) I count more rock shows and concerts in the coming month than Orlando gets all year. My kind of town.