Dewey Chaffee: Heartbeat of America


If he wins, this'll be our second blogging success story. Leave a comment for him today. Here are the details:
Dear Mark,

I am getting a great response in regards to comments on the contest site that you showcased in your blog a few weeks ago. Because of your blog, I learned about this contest and entered it. Thanks for the tip. If it hadn't been for The Daily City blog, I would never have known about this site or the contest that they are running.

Would you mention it again with this link so folks who read your blog will go to my article and comment on it? The more comments that the article gets, the better Wayburn's chances are of winning a spot on "Heartbeat of America" with William Shatner!

Thanks, Daily City! And thanks, Mark, for digging up and sharing all of the great artsy-related nuggets that you do. I read you every single day!

Best,

Dewey Chaffee
(Our first blogging success story was the person whose art got selected to be the official 2008 Orlando Fringe art: she learned about the contest because of a post I wrote on my myspace blog.)