Halloween The Musical is coming October 3!


John deHaas, composer/lyricist of "Halloween The Musical" (and accompanist for A Night With the Girls #3) speaks briefly about his newest piece premiering to the universe October 3, 2009, at the Parliament House (Of Theatre and Cabaret*). I was not invited to the listening party/read-thru (still bitter about that!!!) so I've not heard any of the music or read the script or seen actors read through either. BUT I would say, with my time working with John and seeing his work, its probably gonna be funny. Super-excited about this show and about having such a talented COMPOSER in our city! Go John!

Halloween, The Musical
October 3, 10, 17, 24, 31
Parliament House, Orlando, FL
Buy tickets here when they become available

*Not the real name. I added "Of Theatre and Cabaret"