You Sponsor Me, You Sponsor the Post

You know how I have become a bit obsessed with mobile food vending. I try to get y'all into it with the Taco Truck Taste Test (the next one is in October!), I did the write-up on the Crepe Cart, on and on...

Well, I have landed in NYC just in time for the premiere mobile food vendor-obsessed event of the year: The Vendy Awards! What are the Vendy Awards (aka The Vendys)?
-An intense cook-off between the best sidewalks chefs in New York City for the Vendy Award trophy and the title of Vendy Award winner.

-One of New York City’s most beloved and widely anticipated food events, and its premier street food showcase.

-A festival of respect and gratitude for all vendors and everything they provide us-from your morning coffee (half-and-half, two sugars) to the $2 umbrella when you get caught in the thunderstorm.

-A fundraiser for the Street Vendor Project, a membership-based non-profit organization that stands up for vendors’ rights.
I would LOVE to go to this and cover it for The Daily City, not only to bring you great content, but to share the KNOWLEDGE on this topic with Orlando. Mobile food vending is coming to Orlando sooner or later. I can give you a direct peek into whats going on in mobile food vending in a city like NYC.

This event is awesome for covering mobile food vending because all the vendors will be in one location. I could subway/bus/walk my way around the city for weeks bringing you tidbits about each vendor, or I can go to one spot this weekend and cover the ALL in one day.

But tickets are $80 a piece. So I have a proposition for you.

If you pay for my ticket into this event, I will attend, take photos and do a write-up. The photos and write-up will be presented in one post. You will be listed as the sponsor of that post. Your logo, links, whatever you want on the post, to announce to the readers that you were the sponsor, you can have. Email if you're interested. mark AT thedailycity DOT com