Eat More Produce Farm Market brings wholesale produce to Winter Park

Eat More Produce Farm Market (1111 Orlando Ave, Winter Park, FL 32789) is open for business. Its a work in progress but worth a stop to see what they're doing. Its not polished, breathtaking or even mostly local, but I see potential. You be the judge on this one.

There was some confusion in an earlier version of this post as to the address. I got the first version from a google search, which turned out to be incorrect. Then in February 2010 when I actually went inside the store, the owner gave me his card (a bag of peanuts) and on the bag was a sticker with the correct address, listed above. Below is the first version of this post.

Eat More Produce Farm Market (741 South Mills Avenue, Orlando, FL 32801), owned by Donald Gage, has officially opened. The address I got originally was one I found online. Its wrong. I don't have any new information. The location is on Mills, near the intersection of Mills Ave and Orange Ave.
IMG_1208

IMG_1209

IMG_1207

IMG_1206