Otronicon 2010 Preview Party

I got to the January 14, 2010 preview party for Otronicon at Orlando Science Center late due to it being scheduled on the same night as the Broadway tour season reveal party which I chose to attend first. By the time I arrived it was a ghost town, but they still had my pre-printed name tag available and the lights on.

Unfortunately I read the invitation as well as I pay attention when people are speaking to me. I'm posting this on Sunday night and the whole event CLOSES Monday. Had no idea. Oops.

In any case, here are some highlights from my night as I carried plates of pasta and drank wine from a plastic cup.

This man got to experience a hurricane while holding a beer

IMG_0922

She made my night

IMG_0900

No wait. The pasta bar made my night.

IMG_0880

This video game trains you how to stitch up wounds:

IMG_0920

Could not stop touching this table. Its like a giant iPhone.

IMG_0921

This did not interest me in the least.

IMG_0876

This did.



As did this.

IMG_0919

And this (and her).



Rock Band is a game I have no experience with, and after watching it played live on a stage, I would like it to remain that way.



I will never forget her...

IMG_0901