Social Chameleon in the Milk District

UPDATE 1-31-10: A commenter (the Producer of the Orlando Fringe Festival) had some questions about this restaurant's hours of operations, so I drove there and asked them their hours directly. Here's the info I was given:
Tuesday - Friday | 6pm-2am
Saturday | 5pm-2am
Sunday | 5pm-midnight
Went to The Social Chameleon restaurant (2406 East Robinson Street, Orlando, FL 32803) in the Milk District with a friend. My photos do not do the food justice. Its yum. The space is teensy, the ceilings low and you can hear everyone else's conversation. I love it.

When you go (and I hope you do) introduce yourself to the owner, a wiry energetic dude who'll probably be in the kitchen. When it warms up, sit in the outside area. Super cozy. The Social Chameleon in Facebook.

Started with the dip trio: salsa, hummus and something green. All good.
IMG_0997

My friend had the Meatloaf Pizza. He's a fan.
IMG_1000

I had the pepperoni. I'm a new fan.
IMG_0999