Two Orlando artists debut blogs in 2010

Orlando artists Doug Rhodehamel and Brian Feldman released new blogs in the first week of 2010. Glad to see two of my favorite Orlando artists online spreading their mirth and creativity even further.

Doug was honest: "it’s done. my site is done. after months of kicking and screaming and crashed hard drives and swearing and rebuilding and swearing more.. it’s done. so to celebrate i’m going out and drinking everything in the world. i encourage you to join me."

While Brian got straight to the point after (a) refusing to join my blogging effort and (b) twittering like mad for a bunch of self-created and me-created accounts: "Favorite Orlando Events of 2009 (in chronological order)..."

I hope these two beat the mess out of the tired, inane, Mommy-blogging, unemployed actor or geek-based efforts that have sprung up over the past three years in Orlando. I hope they put me and everyone else out of business and for ONCE, put the artist first and the self-important "curator" in dead last. Who are we to judge? They're the ones doing it. We just talk about it.