PomPoms UCF Location brings its hideous floors to another part of town

I have several grievances with PomPoms Tea-a-ria (67 Bumby Avenue in the Bumby Plaza) in the Milk District:
1. Those hideous floors
2. Lack of seating
2. When I say 'extra" capers, I mean extra effing capers.
These are of course comical, ridiculous complaints. I am a huge fan of PomPoms. Thank god the place exists. Not many good, fresh food spots to eat late at night. I love the food, the employees and the crowd it attracts. Last time I was there, half the restaurant was an art crowd I recognized from seeing them on various stages around town.

But those floors.

The place must be doing well because the owner has opened a second spot in the UCF area (12275 University Blv. Orlando, FL 32817 | Located in the University Shoppes plaza between Knight Library and Lazy Moon), and I got a chance to drive all the way out there (lucky me) and... take photos of the interior. (I assumed the food was the same so I ate at Food For Smile)

UPDATE: 2-8-10: The food is NOT the same, according to reader Jeremy S. He says that as of today anyways, they have "no breakfast, not as many teas, (and) no cupcakes. Thank you for the tip!

Its so easy to go in and just pop judgements out like white babies, but c'mon, we all do it. I'm just stupid enough to put it out there on a blog for you to use against me in the future. So here goes.

The floor is done in the same manner as the original location. The chalkboard wall is an automatic win: give a girl some colored chalk and she'll always come up with witty sayings like "We do not accept Discover card" and "I got tea bagged." I also like the orange ball lights, long table and those curly yellow chairs.

IMG_1770

IMG_1769

IMG_1766

IMG_1768