Sunday, June 20, 2010, S.K.I.P. will be throwing a FREE PARTY to celebrate the release of the first issue of his new series of graphic short stories based upon the story and characters of his upcoming album, "Until the Very End" (available Aug 23rd).
Listen to the song "Red Vs Blue" by S.K.I.P.
The party will be at Swamburger's shop, The Culture Mart, located 225 N. Magnolia Ave, downtown Orlando on Magnolia across the street from the post office. The party will also be doubling as a listening party for the new album as well.
Refreshments will be provided, so just bring yourself and a couple friends and hang out with us. I appreciate your support so much while i've been creating all of this stuff, so i absolutely need yall there to start celebrating completing it. Hope to see you there!
Below are construction photos of the "Time Machine" which will be appearing in the video for the song "Man from the near future" and the movie, "Until the Very End."
Listen to the song "Red Vs Blue" by S.K.I.P.
The party will be at Swamburger's shop, The Culture Mart, located 225 N. Magnolia Ave, downtown Orlando on Magnolia across the street from the post office. The party will also be doubling as a listening party for the new album as well.
Refreshments will be provided, so just bring yourself and a couple friends and hang out with us. I appreciate your support so much while i've been creating all of this stuff, so i absolutely need yall there to start celebrating completing it. Hope to see you there!
Below are construction photos of the "Time Machine" which will be appearing in the video for the song "Man from the near future" and the movie, "Until the Very End."





