“Craft Beer Bar Mitzvah" Book Signing


Lucas Widrick
Contributing Writer
Staff Page

This is probably the time for me to make a confession – I have not once attended a book signing. Whew, that made me feel better. It is not so much that I do not read or do not have authors that I would love to meet, but it is mostly because I am not big on waiting in line for anything. With that said, this is a book signing that I will be at for sure as it combines a topic I often read about and a beverage that I very often enjoy.

Jeremy Cowan will be in town in a little less than two weeks to sign copies of his new book "Craft Beer Bar Mitzvah." Since he started Shmaltz Brewing Company in 1996, the line of He'Brew Beers and more recently the Coney Island Craft Lagers series have gathered much acclaim and have built an army of loyal craft beer fans (including me).

You can even get a peek at the book ahead of the signing and read the entire first chapter here. This is what you need to know . . .

What: “Craft Beer Bar Mitzvah" book signing with Jeremy Cowan
Where: Redlight Redlight – 745 Bennett Road Orlando, FL 32803
When: Tuesday, November 2 from 5:00pm - 9:00pm
Details: Copies of the book will be available for sale that evening. There will be a huge draft lineup of Shmaltz Brewing Company's beers for the occasion, with a number in the double digits being a certainty. Among those on draft will be more than a handful of the He’Brew Jewbelation Series, allowing for a vertical tasting of them if you are up to the task! Here is a little hint as to what you might expect to see that evening as part of the tap list.

*Reminder that Redlight Redlight is cash only, with an ATM on site.

See you there!