Jesse Armour Opens Macabre Show at NV Art Bar

The local artist Jesse Armour aka JFNA (http://www.facebook.com/JFNAart), always inspired by the macabre, opens his latest show Friday February 3, 2012, 8pm-2am, at NV Art Bar (27 W. Pine Street, Orlando, FL).

About the artist: "JFNA horror art is the result of a lifetime obsession with anything that will give me the creeps. Starting as far back as I can remember I was watching the great German expressionist horror films of the silent era, the universal classics and cheesy sic-fi With my parents. The bug had bit me. Hard. It was something that never left and has become my inspiration in my art.

The films I watched as a child shaped my idea of what was beautiful and interesting. Black and white was where it's at.

My paintings are simple at first but if you look closely you will see it's what's in the shadows and negative space that tells the biggest story. Please enjoy my collection, but remember they are watching you too!"