Keke's River of Vomit

By Mark Baratelli
Owner 
Staff Page


Keke's in Winter Park is one of my favorite weekend traditions. (See our Guide to Orlando DinersThe service is great, the food is nice and the place is always spotless. (although last Fall I compared the interior to a nice box of Kleenex) I am not complaining, but I have to share the difference in appearance between what my friend and I ordered this weekend. I just thought it was hilarious how appealing-looking my friend's meal was when it came out and how NOT mine was. My friend ordered a waffle with fruit and I ordered a fake-egg 3-meat omelette with swiss cheese and rye toast. His waffle with fruit looks like a lovely All-American birthday cake while mine (though delicious) resembled a river of puke flowing between toast mountains. I should have known. I've had it before.
Pretty right?


River of puke

7-3-11-facebook 7-3-11-twitter 7-3-11-RSS