Lady Gaga Not in Orlando, But Her Stank Is

Mark Baratelli
Doesn't Care How You Smell

Thank God someone is writing about this. Am I right? I know everyone gives two sh**s about this. Can I get an Amen? We seriously have our fingers on THE PULSE of what Orlando wants to know about: Lady damn Gaga has a perfume and its called Fame. 

I would like to say before I go on that I do like the lid. It reminds me of the claw machine at the Steak N Shake on Colonial. Or a chicken claw necklace. See photo exampels below. 

Today Macy's at The Mall at Millenia (4298 Millenia Blvd, Orlando, FL 32839), told me that a 'preview launch' started Wednesday, exactly one week before the official launch on August 22, 2012. So its on sale a week before it goes on sale. 

  • "Fans are encouraged to be the very first to purchase Lady Gaga, Fame, at Macy’s Millenia at a very special preview launch beginning on Wednesday, August 15th, one week prior to the US launch on August 22nd."

So go get yourself a bottle this week before others don't buy a bottle this week and instead wait for the official US launch to buy their bottle. 




7-3-11-facebook 7-3-11-twitter 7-3-11-RSS