The Intelligence at Wills Pub

By Mark Baratelli

The Intelligence (Website, Facebook) is playing Will's Pub in Orlando, Florida October 28, 2012.

The Intelligence have been a band / musical project since 1999. To date The Intelligence have released seven singles, five split singles, two EPs, seven albums and have made eight compilation appearances. 

They join the ranks of artists like Thee Oh Sees and Ty Segall "in the department of those whose output could be considered hyper-prolific or impossible to keep up with."  

Note: I removed my poor attempt to inject self-deprecating humor into this blog post because I agree with the negative comments I received: I came off as judgmental, and not in a humous way. I intended to be funny, and it came off as crass and mean. Sometimes you're funny, and sometimes you flop. This time I flopped. I am sorry.



7-3-11-facebook 7-3-11-twitter