Steak N Shake: From Toilet Bowl to High Class Urn

By Mark Baratelli
Hater

I like the food at Steak N Shake, but the interior design feels eating inside a giant toilet bowl. Everything is white and has a hard surface. I think they flush it nightly to clean it. 

Imagine my surprise when our crack team of researching, bloodhound-like snoops sent me a link to the website for Steak and Shake Signature. Look at these glorious photos below. The mock-up interiors shows don't even remotely resemble the toilet bowls. There is a warm, friendly and modern feel to them. Like the inside of a classy hotel urn. There are currently five locations in the US, according to the website. I love it and hope they bring it to Orlando.





TheDailyCity.com on Facebook TheDailyCity.com on Pinterest TheDailyCity.com on twitter TheDailyCity.com on Instagram