Dinner on Your Knees at Enzian Theater

By Mark Baratelli

I'm evolving into someone who *needs* something to do every weeknight after work. I don't want to just go home and pretend I am not bored. I want to be out and about, at least making an effort to enjoy life. 

Last night I went to the Wednesday Night Pitcher Show at Enzian Theater. The movie was Dirty Harry. It was worse than Red Chair Affair. Kidding. Rent it and see if the pacing of this classic doesn't make you fall asleep 30 minutes in. Maybe I am alone here. As always. 

I had a nice time and would go back every week. However, I would suggest, if you're cheap like me, to not come hungry or thirsty. The prices aren't crazy, but what's the point of going to a free movie if you leave having paid $23? I could have gone to an actual restaurant and gotten table service versus what I ended up doing: balancing a plate of food on my knees in the grass. Ok, either eat beforehand, or don't order the steak skewers.