NSFW: Top Rollins College Confessions


College Confessions (App | Website) is a "website to confess things that you did (or wish you did) in college." All submissions are completely anonymous. The site does not track any visitor information. Rollins College has a pageFor Rollins students, they can write their posts on the Rollins College Confessions page or read them on the Rollins College Confessions Facebook page

WARNING: NOT SAFE FOR WORK 

Below are some of our favorite confessions below: 

  • #1860 I pooped so hard that my tampon came out
  • #1823 to the girl who kept staring at me in the library and occasionally snorting.... stop it
  • #1821 I love walking by the womens tennis team and hearing them grunt
  • #1793 Lena G is a seasick penguin.
  • #1781 To the Indian kid that keeps buying tables at nightclubs, I like your style keep the party going man
  • #1818 Tom L. please f*** me.
  • #1858 I'm holding (no pun intended) a circle jerk tomorrow at midnight on mills lawn. Please come (no pun intended)
  • #1845 This school is murdering my self-esteem.
  • #1841 To the two girls in ward that are always together, one tall one short, I would love to get on you.. at the same time
  • #1861 When is alumni weekend? I can't wait for some cougars to get on this campus.
  • #1848 next week starts the annual quidditch team sponsored bang bus
  • #1910 I was at xclub last night..things got weird...but in a good way;) #anatomystudybudies -Nothing like getting an "A" while getting a big "O!"!
  • #1846 Whenever I see a guy on Tinder that has Rollins listed in the description, I pass him. I feel bad but I can't imagine seeing the guy I match with around campus.
  • #1909 You are all peasants. I am superior to all of you. This is fact. Bow down to me or suffer at the hand of your Master.
  • 1907 When a guy didn't turn to me and ask me what day it was today I was so disappointed. There's always next year.

Some are serious in tone and real people repsond to them on Facebook:
  • #1795 Why am I still going to school here? I have no friends here. I know that people just act nice to me because they feel bad. No one ever hits me up to do anything, no girl would ever want to bewith me. I'll just do myself and everyone around me a huge favor and just drop out

But most are juvenile and hilarious:
  • #1811 My arms are really sore from working out. Could someone come over to my dorm to rub butter on my nipples? It is my nightly routine.
  • #1822 There's this one freshman guy, I think he lives in Strong, tall, brown hair... I'd totally hit that. Let's hook up. Seriously.
  • #1906 I take condoms from the school, fill them with milk and cream cheese, and sling them at people from the top of the Mills building very late at night... You've been warned f***ers.
  • #1898 who were the two gay guys who skinny dipped together last night?
  • #1896 This post is to that tall white kid that most of the time wears Bass pro shops hat, please do me a favor a put it inside of me.
  • #1895 hey aly, is your louis bag big enough?
  • #1894 Ellie B lemme be your birthday sex tonight
  • #1888 I never really appreciate how beautiful our campus is until I'm walking back to my dorm after getting laid. Is there some part of this that is supposed to make me feel ashamed?
  • #1886 To all the guys asking for girl advice, here are two guidelines: 1. Be attractive 2. Don't be Unattractive 3. ??? 4. Profit from the girls that flock to your d***.
  • #1885 I have to point out that the really wealthy kids don't feel the need to talk about it. Unless they have no other redeeming qualities. Also icewine is for b****es who can't drink real wine. Or scotch.
  • #1881 I'm current in my RCC, and I ripped the worlds loudest fart and everyone looked back at me....What should I do?
  • #1875 today is national ask the cute gay girl in your class out day
  • #1871 shoutout to all the trust fund babies!... ha. you know we're spoiled. but be right back, i am going to go spend some money...
  • #1869 I'm about to extract my heart from my chest and Eat it. I think this master hoe have hurt my feelings:( Answer my text BiAatch
  • #1866 I always ask this girl how is she doing, how if her homework was hard...but what I want to say in her face is that I want to f*** her really badly How should I approach her without being creepy?