Want me to write about you? Read on.

I've written about press releases before and it seems like I need to revisit the topic. People are not getting it. I can only speak for myself, my blog, my way of doing things. Other writers/bloggers/journalists may have other/better opinions and ways to work. But maybe not, so listen: I might be right.
If you want me to write about you:

Do not sell me. Tell me: Just say what your event is. One sentence should do. Three at the most. If I think it's interesting, I'll contact you.

I run a site, not a magazine: Send me as many graphics and photos as you like, but make sure they are 72 dpi, not 300 dpi.

Send me art. When you don't send me a photo or graphic, I gotta find one myself. I'm not lazy, but why not allow yourself to have that control?

Do not write in ALL CAPS: If you write any text in your press release in all caps, you're making the journalist/blogger/unemployed actor do extra work by re-writing. Why would you do that? Bold is another option. Or italics. Just cut the caps please.

If you send a pdf press release... include the text that appears in the pdf in the body of the email. If you want me to share that document with the readers, put in online and send me the link. I'll share it.