Seth Rudetsky in Orlando to perform AND teach

Seth Rudetsky is not only coming to Orlando to perform in March, but also to teach. He'll be giving a class in auditioning for the musical theatre Saturday, March 21st, 11:00am to 2:00pm at the Parliament House's Footlight Theatre (410 N. Orange Blossom Trail) which will include...

"Stop singing the wrong 16-bars! Where do I look when I audition? How do I end this song? What do I think about when I’m singing? What should I do with my body/hands? Can I sing this song at an audition for _____? (fill in the blank) Stop hating the song that you are auditioning with. So many people have a signature song, but no longer enjoy singing it. Seth helps people learn to love their song again."

Class is $100 and size (of the class, not you) is limited. Students will be given a 10-15 minute slot to perform and work on their song. To register, email your name, email and phone number to rhapset@aol.com. Pay in advance and get more details.
________________________________________________
2009 Orlando Fringe: Our Guide | Write reviews | Read reviews | Patron Choice Awards