Art Stroll of Baldwin Park seeking artists

We got an email forwarded to us and are passing it along to you:
It's time to get ready for the next Art Stroll of Baldwin Park, I hope you can participate ~ here is the low down.

ALL ARTISTS, ALL SKILL LEVELS, ALL THEMES, ARE WELCOME TO PARTICIPATE. July 9th 6-9 Pm, Thursday ~ Set up begins at 5:00 pm on this day. No tents please. Tables, Easels, stand up walls are good. Have fun and be creative when you display your stuff. No Nude or Drug related Art. Artists T-shirts and caps are fine, if you are also bringing visual art, No jewelery artists allowed... I'm sorry but these ares the rules given to me. If your work is hanging IN a business, you are subject to a 30% to business (they run credit cards etc). Remember, artists pay NOTHING to participate. Anyone that can handle their own sales, is free to do so. If you CANNOT run your own sales, I (Brad Biggs 407-923-8085), can at 30% percentage, either way its OPTIONAL for outside artists. Those that confirm early will be assigned the better spots, anyone that just shows up without me, Sy Rosefelt, Or Jason knowing anything about it, will get SECONDARY spots.

We got good publicity done early for this stroll, despite the heat, I expect a great turnout. PLEASE INVITE OTHER ARTISTS, BY PASSING THIS ON! I know that sometimes I am hard to get a hold of, here are your contacts for participation.

Brad Biggs bbiggs214@ aol.com, 407-923-8085
Sy Rosefelt syr@cfl.rr.com, 407-332-6157 {His home} no calls after 10pm, Cell 407-474-1364
Jason Lee jasonllee8@gmail.com, 321-662-9073