Taco Wednesdays | Ethos

Yesterday I got introduced to "Taco Wednesday" at Ethos Vegan Kitchen. Three tacos for $7 with no sides (rice and beans maybe?) isn't the most value-riffic deal, but the vegetarian food lovers I was with LOVED the damn things and wouldn't quit scootin their loud wooden chairs across the loud stone floor about them. VeganDogs on Twitter has this to say about them:

"This is the shit!! fkn tacos!"

I didn't get to try them because (a) I didn't know I was going to Taco Wednesday ahead of time and (b) I'd already eaten one of my favorite deals in this city: the $4.50 SoDo Super-Target salad. So I ate two chocolate chip cookies made in their vegan kitchen and a cup of coffee with all the non-dairy creamer and not-Splenda topins you can guzzle.

One thing I love about their coffee is the way they serve it: in a cup AND saucer, with a napkin placed under the cup. White-chunky-old-fashioned-charming.

So if you love the moo moos but don't want to eat them, but do want to eat taco, go to Ethos Wednesdays.

I spoke to the owner and she does not have a taco truck (yet) to take these thangs on the road, but she does have a popular vegan dog cart somewhere downtown. You probably know where it is.
P1240249
P1240245
P1240244