Sonnet-A-Thon | Locals try their hand at Shakespeare for Orlando Shakes-wareness

The Orlando Shakespeare Theater put on a wacky stunt Friday, February 12, 2010 from 11am-3pm. at the Plaza Cinema Cafe (155 South Orange Avenue, Orlando, FL 32801). All of Shakespeare's sonnets (over 100) were read by Orlando citizens live at an event called "Sonnet-a-thon."

I got asked to read one of them and no, I still don't know what a sonnet is. Before I arrived, I decided to not try to be funny or original, as I figured most people would be doing just that. But, the people who went before me (except the talented Rob Ward) presented their sonnets and stoic and normal. So, I went to crazy town on mine. Plus, my sonnet begins by talking about bad actors. Type casting, once again.

Want to know who else read? View the schedule and watch the rest of the videos.