Testimonials | Meeting of the Orlando Minds (MOOM)

"Don't ever stop doing MOOM! I went one week with nothing planned to discuss, but mentioned that the only thing that would make one of my projects better is if I could get a better venue for it. One participant recommended Timucua. Through a freak series of events, we almost lost our venue, so I contacted them. They immediately confirmed the availability of the space at no charge. If I hadn't gone to MOOM that day, I would not have that great venue."
-Jeremy Seghers, Carbon Productions

About MOOM
Meeting of the Orlando Minds (MOOM) is one of TheDailyCity.com's live events working to create a more robust creative community in Orlando. Creative producers (in any medium, at any level) connect, discuss projects, share resources and build interdisciplinary collaborations through group brainstorm in quick one-hour early morning sessions.