Video: Tutti Frutti Froyo Millenia Mall Spin Tube FAIL



By Mark Baratelli

On my first visit to the Millenia Mall location of the froyo (yawn) shop Tuttu Frutti, I asked my friend to spin the cool spinny dispenser so I could film it going around. I thought the design was neat. As you can see in the video, one of the tubes fell completely off and came crashing down onto the floor.

Its freaking hysterical.

I don't know whats funnier: the tumbling tube of stale marshmallows or my friend walking away, back to the entire scene, taking zero credit for it. I love both. So I made a commercial for the Orlando Improv Festival out of the footage.

But on a serious note, what if a child had been right there? Or a service dog? Or someone in a wheel chair? That thing cracked and broke, and a few pieces went flying and ended up on the floor. Mess. And he was not even spinning it that hard. Be careful next time you go in and use the spinny thing is all I am saying.