Holiday Decorations Creative, Homemade and Unexpected at Blue Bird Bake Shop

By Mark Baratelli
Owner
Staff Page




12-11-10  Saturday afternoon I stopped by Blue Bird Bake Shop for a quick coffee and muffin and what to my wondering eyes did appear, but a shop-full of holiday decor sans reindeer! Understated, crafty and completely unexpected. See photos below for the goodies! I spoke with both of the owners upon my visit and sure enough, holiday party and event orders are through the roof. Great to see a brand new business (they opened July of this year!) do so well, so soon.
This garland was the first thing to catch my eye, waterfalling straigh through the thick wood shelving.

I'm sure if I brought Mammatelli in here, she'd scream "I had those when I was little!" Vintage tree ornaments blend into two silver table-top trees placed on the store's center and corner tables. 

A little carboard, glitter and oila! Homemade and heartfelt. 

Of course they've got the holiday flavors cupcakes including candy cane, gingerbread, peppermint bark.