Orlando's Downtown Public Art Tour Led by Terry Olson Revived

Terry Olson led group tours in downtown Orlando showing people several pieces of public art they may have never noticed before. Cole NeSmith went to one of these tours and was so inspired, he asked Olson if he could lead another tour and he said yes. The next tour will be Saturday March 19, 2011, 11am - 1pm. Meet at the Orange County Admin Bldg in downtown Orlando at 201 S Rosalind Ave. The tour is free. Below is how NeSmith described the tour's affect on him:
"For me, it was moving in several ways:

1. It awakened me to the beauty, meaning and people behind so many things I pass by all the time without ever even noticing.

2. It helped me explore the space I call home.

3. It inspired me to want to contribute to the cultural and artistic canvas of our city."