StirFryTV Live in Downtown Orlando

StirFryTV Live is a live stage talk show filmed in downtown Orlando and streamed live across the US that reviews submitted YouTube channels live in person. I attended the very first show last week and loved it.

The audience brings laptops into the theatre and watches the show on the stage and follow along in the chat room online. You comment and chat with the over 700 people in the chat room and laugh along in person with the folks in the Orlando theatre.

At each show, they have there four hosts, and invite a guest to join them on stage to participate an add to the conversation. On opening night, they had Moira from the 104.1 radio show "The Philips Phile." She was hysterical, as was the rest of the cast.

What's the show about? They review channels on Youtube that have submitted to be reviewed by the panel. Then they let lose on all sorts of topics. There's constant interaction with the online audience and the folks in the theatre. Before you know it, its over and you're excited for next week's show. That was my experience anyways.

Yesterday I got one more reason to look forward to the show this Saturday: I'm the guest! Wanzie invited me on the show and I am so thrilled to be a part of such a professional show that is seen by hundreds across the US. I hope I can keep up with the polish and wit of the panel. Looking forward to it!

StirFryTV Live
Saturday March 19, 2011
8pm
Parliament House Theatre