Food Truck TV Show Eat St Bypassed Orlando This Year?

By Mark Baratelli
Bitter Party of One

So remember last year when Eat St, the tv show about food trucks, split their time between Orlando and Miami? Yeah, not this year. 

So last July, Eat St had planned on filming only in Miami. Then they got wind of Orlando's food truck scene that had just gotten notoriety starting March of that same year. So, they filmed half their slotted time in Orlando and half in Miami. Nice, right? 

This year, they filmed 100% in Miami. 

It could be that they plan on coming back to Orlando, or they were here and I just wasn't told about it. I doubt that since last time they invited me to speak on camera about all three Orlando trucks (I could only do one dammit). 

If you know more, share it with me! I want to be on tv for free again!
7-3-11-facebook 7-3-11-twitter 7-3-11-RSS