The Daily Buzz New Cast Get 44 Thumbs Down

The Daily Buzz (Facebook and Twitter), a tv show filmed in Orlando and seen in 170 markets across the country, debuted four brand new hosts on August 6, 2012. You can meet all four in this intro video. 

New to the show? In Orlando its on WRDQ (Brighthouse Channel 10) (Comcast Channel 20) 6am – 7am and WRDQ 27.2 (Brighthouse Channel 465) (Comcast Channel 210) 7am – 9am.

Who cares about some show's new cast, right? Well, on July 21, 2012, when we told you about the cast change and we received, what is probably a record for us, 44 comments. And they keep coming. We even got one today which is why we're writing up this quick story.

So why all the comments? A lot of people like Mitch, think the new cast has no chemistry and see no reason for the complete cast change at all. We don't watch the show so we can't chime in. But some people apparently do, and were passinate enough to write 44 comments. Or these could all be spam comments from the old cast, sitting in their houses, bitter and jobless. Like us. 

Either way, we felt it was at least worth another mention just due to the reaction. So, below are the 44 comments that original post garnered. So far at least. Weird, huh?


corey calhoun said...

Why is the other cast gone? I really enjoyed mitch and the rest of the crew!
WattyDaddy said...
Blam They blew- it up WOW. Welp I'll give this new crew a chance....so impress me!
Anonymous said...
the whole vibe of the show is different now
it looks like all of the rest of the morning tv shows
Anonymous said...
The new cast are a bunch of pretty faces. That's about it. Sucks
Anonymous said...
My mornings will never be the same ! I I'll. Miss U Buzz ! Have 2 move on just like your old cast
Anonymous said...
They have just lost another viewer. This cast is just hype. Why did they change something that was working?
Pinki deundertaker said...
This is Pinki in okc, ok. Forget everybody that has ever said anything bad. All of you are just totally freaking awesome. I love that you all are relaxed & down to earth. Not like robots reading from a teleprompter. I totally agree with my husband when he says you need a little eye candy in the morning. We will continue to watch everytime you come on.
Anonymous said...
Don't care for the new cast...I'll be tuning out...
Anonymous said...
Bring back the old cast and we'll start watching again.
Anonymous said...
Well I'm not happy they got rid of the old hosts but I have to say I finally got my wish of getting rid of Mitch English. I will miss All the others
Anonymous said...
Not happy with the new cast. Evidently the current viewers didn't mean anything to the producers. I turned it off and will not watch it again.
Anonymous said...
No thanks. I miss the ol crew!
anonymous said...
This crew SUCKS!
TerryTalk said...
g I GUESS KIA MALONE WHO LEFT THE SHOW IN JULY. SHE MUST HAVE SEEN THE WRITING ON THE WALL OR SOMEONE TOLD HER TO GET OUT ON A HIGH NOTE AND NOT BE KICKED OUT LIKE THE OTHERS. THEY (THE OLD CAST) ARE A TALENTED GROUP AND I'M SURE THAT THEY WILL ALL BE JUST FINE EVEN MITCH ENGLISH!
Anonymous said...
Ethier you bring back the old cast or you'll lose what little viewers you have left we don't want to see these imitations we want the originals!
Anonymous said...
Ethier you bring back the old cast or you'll lose what little viewers you have left we don't want to see these imitations we want the originals!
Anonymous said...
I'm sorry but this is horrible. Obviously going for "eye candy" and not talent or brains. I used to like The Daily Buzz because it was news with a little edge, made it easy to wake up early in the morning. I can't watch this new cast, I've tried, it's too painful.
Anonymous said...
So glad the old cast is gone. Tired and old. Especially Mitch and Kia, ugh.
DanNor said...
I went overseas for 3 weeks and when I got back The Daily Buzz is different! WHAT HAPPENED? I was sad when Kia left, but I knew it was her choice to move on and I respect that, But this drastic change to my favorite news show is unbelievable and I do not know why. Please explain what happened and why. Thanks.
Anonymous said...
Well im done with the daily buzz. This new cast SUCKS. You replaced funny down to earth real people with a bunch if fakes. This show just lost all of its personality and one more viewer.
Anonymous said...
So..... Disappointed in the new show!! Loved the old cast. Gave me a reason to wake up early. Why??? And What?? Did you do with the old cast
Anonymous said...
Couldn't stand the old cast... This played on my break at work and I'd have to turn it off cause of Mitch... He was to hyper... Nice to see some new faces and better looking... Was totally disappointed when Holly left, she was the only good looking one back in 2010... Way to go for the change...!
Anonymous said...
Yeah we got it you don't like. Move on. I like them. Mitch was good but didn't like any of the rest after Brandi left.
Anonymous said...
I went to the Buzz because it was different. Now, who cares? The old cast became a part of my morning routine. I don't like the mean way the station handled their careers. Will not be watching.
Anonymous said...
New cast totally sucks, cant handle pain of watching new cast
Anonymous said...
I loved the OLD cast. They started my day out with a lot of laughs. They had great chemistry unlike the new cast. PLEASE BRING THEM BACK OR I WON'T TUNE IN!
Anonymous said...
You lost me on this switch. Mitch was to good and the whole cast just fit. Bet it was about money and that sucks. Now I have to watch your competitors
Anonymous said...
Do not like the new cast. They aren't as funny and "down" to earth. BRING back the old cast!
Anonymous said...
I know I sound like a broken record, but I'm tuning out, too. Gave it a go, but the new cast just doesn't do it for me. I'm 'over' plastic people, I guess.
Anonymous said...
Tuned in today, for a little morning pick me up, and the old cast was gone! Why? In their places are a bunch of sterile automatons and an Andrea Jackson clone, with none of her sense of humor. I tried to watch, but just couldn't. Buh bye.
Anonymous said...
Another here that gave the new format a go but since then have not tuned to that channel - agree with most all the disappointed comments above - let the majority be heard BRING THE OLD AWESOME CAST BACK!!!
Anonymous said...
I am also leaving "THE BUZZ"...new cast has turned me OFF...do NOT like the new, bring back the old...I will definitely miss ALL the old cast members & will no longer be tuning in...
Gregory Hines said...
Greg in Peoria, Changing the Buzz is almost like trying my one life to live characters on othe soaps. It sucks.. They need to change the name, to the daily stall.
Anonymous said...
Not liking this "NEW" Daily Buzz at all..... I loved the energy of the "OLD" cast. Guess i'll watch GMA on ABC
a milli said...
why would you want to get rid of the funniest morning show? tried watching these new quacks... bahhh i miss mitch an kia ... ill b tuning out of daily buzz ... cancel the show you guys made a big mistake...
Anonymous said...
I'm really disappointed with the new daily buzz crew. The old crew with Mitch made me laugh every morning, and I miss the down to earth attitudes they all had. I really miss them. The new crew just isn't the same at all. I'm afraid I won't be watching the daily buzz moving forward. :(
Anonymous said...
Change isn't always good!
Anonymous said...
I loved the original crew! Mitch, Andrea, et al. They were crazy to change it. What were you thinking? Go hire them back before you lose all your viewers!
Johne Whitehall said...
kia=yuck andrea=old+yuck lisa =cute as fuck niiiice titties an ass jess=illegal imm. looking skank
Anonymous said...
I loved the old cast.lively & cheerful every morning...the new cast makes The Daily Buzz the same as every other morning show!!!! How is the change an improvement? The management needs to watch the other channels and return this show to it's original cast...They're great !!
Anonymous said...
Not liking the new cast. Awkward & boring.
Sharae said...
I have been watching this show since 2004. I WANT MY MITCH BACK.
Anonymous said...
This was a classic mistake of trying to fix something that wasn't broken... I will never watch the show again and I am a little pissed because now my options are once again limited to the same old standard crap... Who cares if the new cast is "cuter"? Actually they are not, but if all I cared about was pretty faces I would watch Robin Meade's show... Oh well, its football season anyway so ESPN in the morning. I guess I'll get my current events from the paper...
Anonymous said...
The Daily Buzz now should be called The Morning Slumber!!! Did this crew even have the opportunity to shoe that they had any bit of synergy to work together? I'm beyoind pissed that you would go from completely unique and funny to same ole run of the mill type morning show. You had the young crowd with the old cast because of the humor and cohesiveness they brought to the show. This group of lames just suck and could not play off each other to save their on boring plain Jane lives!!! You just lost another viewer of The Daily Buzz!!!!

August 30, 2012 6:19 AM 

7-3-11-facebook 7-3-11-twitter 7-3-11-RSS