Monday nights are my drinking nights. I waddle on down to the Audubon Park Community Market in front of Stardust Coffee, pick up a few drinks inside at their bar, then waddle around the market oogling bread I'll never buy and bottles of honey I'd never end up using if I did buy. I know honey is good for you. But so is exercise and you don't see me doing that. I once bought a sampler box of locally-made chocolates. Eighteen friggin' bucks. Good God, never again. Ok, maybe just one chocolate. I have a budget, you know.
On Monday March 11, 2013, while walking through the auto repair shop parking lot to get to the market (because the ABC store refuses to be a good neighbor and allow market partons to use *some* of its parking spaces!), I saw this enormous thing on two wheels... parked in front of a limousine.
Had it not been for the Audubon Park Community Market, I never would have seen this sight.
Thank you, market.
On Monday March 11, 2013, while walking through the auto repair shop parking lot to get to the market (because the ABC store refuses to be a good neighbor and allow market partons to use *some* of its parking spaces!), I saw this enormous thing on two wheels... parked in front of a limousine.
Had it not been for the Audubon Park Community Market, I never would have seen this sight.
Thank you, market.
