Baking Memories From Central Florida Fair

The first time I went to the  Central Florida Fair was in 2012. I did not want to go because I pre-judged it and assumed it would be lame. How wrong I was. It was fantastic! 

Now, perhaps it was because I was being led around by someone I loved who also loved theme parks and fairs, having my eyes opened to something so fun I so wrongly judged. I never knew how fun it would be to get zipped inside a clear plastic hamster ball and roll around on top of water, to get thrown left and right by mechanical portable death machines, to look at chickens in cages. And I never knew that holding hands could mean so much, in a fair. I never wanted to leave.

When I went back in 2013, I took pictures of almost everything, especially the baking displays. These made me and my boyfriend laugh so much. Below are a few of them. Happy Friday!


Cupcakes inspired by a tray of coffee drinks from Starbucks. 

Merry Christmas, ice cream cone hats!

Dismembered rat heads make cheese-shaped wedding cakes pop.

Let's eat!

Foot broken? Eat this!

Look at them pigs with the daisy dukes on!

TheDailyCity.com on Facebook TheDailyCity.com on Pinterest TheDailyCity.com on twitter TheDailyCity.com on Instagram