$250 Finders Fee Paid Per Venue to Anyone Who gets Us New Monthly Venues for TheDailyCity.com's Food Truck Bazaar!



Hello readers! It's me, Mark Baratelli, Editor of TheDailyCity.com. Wanna make extra money? I will pay a $250 finders fee per venue to anyone who finds me new monthly venues for Thedailycity.com's Food Truck Tour to go to. The more you find the more you make. No limits. Read below and text me with any questions: 407-308-1417.

How This Works:
  1. Find a venue that fits the requirements listed below.
  2. Contact the property owner or store manager yourself.
  3. Tell them about the Thedailycity.com's Food Truck Tour and how it brings a family-friendly evening to a community once a month. 
  4. If they're interested in talking to me, (1) give their cell to me and (2) my cell to them (407-308-1417).
  5. If I get monthly venue out of it then you get $250. 

Venue Requirements:
  1. Enough space for up to 10 food trucks, people and parking
  2. Safe area of town. A place parents would enjoy bringing kids.
  3. Well-lit at night
  4. Easy to find. Main area of town. Not in middle of nowhere.

Venues that work well:
  1. Shopping Centers
  2. Malls
  3. Churches with large parking lots
  4. Large development/neighborhood with an Events Coordinator
  5. Talk with City employees. They may have good ideas. 

Where I Want to Go:
  1. Large development/neighborhood with an Events Coordinator
  2. Lake Nona area
  3. Avalon Park area
  4. theme park/I-Drive/Universal areas
  5. Oviedo
  6. Kissimmee
  7. Melbourne
  8. Titusville
  9. Ocoee
  10. If you have an idea I'm all ears