Enzian gets me excited. And I just can't hide it.

I feel like I write about Enzian Theater a lot. Want to know why?
-Their emails get me excited about their product through (a) good design and (b) some unidentifiable spirit that what they offer is important and relevant and hooks into a movement in other cities.

-I have this sense that they always have something going on, even if its not true. Perception is everything.

-They go places. They sent two people to the Toronto Film Festival recently to scout new films. That is cool. And then they did some youtube videos about the trip and the films they saw. That is cooler.

-They are showing me their product ONE MONTH before it hits the theatre by inviting me to press screenings.
Their latest event is Beyond Bollywood: 15th Annual South Asian Film Festival, October 3-5, 2009, taking place at Enzian Theater. You can see every film with their $35 Series Pass, or its $10 a film.