Can't Be Fat AND Bald

By Mark Baratelli
Owner
Staff Page


Some people love their bodies just the way they are. Awesome for you. Right now, I am not happy with the body I've created and there were three signs recently that made it clear to me I have to make some changes in my non-diet and non-exercise lifestyle.
1. I had a visit to the doctor last week. After the obligatory scale weighing, I found out I've gained 7 pounds over the past three months.

2. I am a performer at SAK Comedy Lab. At my shows last week, I noticed in the mirror I'd sweated so much during the show I had sweat rings on my t-shirt the size of 1980s female rap artists' earrings: big.

3. I can't fit into ANY of my too-tight tee-shirts and button-downs without the buttons almost popping off and the tee-shirts looking as if I's stolen them from a baby.
So I am starting "Mark's I Can't Be Fat AND Bald Weight Loss Challenge." I am putting a call to trainers out there who might need some PR, but don't have the budget to advertise. You agree to get me skinny and fit and muscly, I'll talk about you on the blog once a week until I hit my goals. To be considered, you must:
1. Be a certified trainer
2. Have access to a gym that doesn't cost me anything.
3. Schedule workouts with me 4-5 days a week
4. Provide all your services 100% free.
5. Plan a food regimin for me to follow.
6. Provide upport via email and text.
If you meet all those qualifications and are interested and available, email me.