Ford F-150 + The Daily City


By Mark Baratelli 
Owner

I was asked last week to participate in a 6-city project for Ford Motor Company called the Ford F-150 Ecoboost Challenge. The truck arrived today and I'll have it until August 27, 2011. I'll be using it Saturday August 27, 2011 for a community service project to be announced soon.

For now, just gawk at the size of this semi-truck that delivered the massive F-150 this morning. The driver drove this all the way from Detroit to Orlando to deliver it. The F-150 is wrapped in a gigantic billboard for the contest with Facebook links, gas mileage bragging and the contest's name and branding. You won't miss it if it roars past you in all it's red and purple glory.

I'm most excited about the community event. I have a call scheduled with Ford today to see if they approve of my event idea. Hoep they say yet. Orlando will have more places to sit! Stay tuned.



One part of this is a community event on August 27th. More info on that to come. 


The giant truck that carried the giant truck was huge.

Huge

 Huge. 








7-3-11-facebook 7-3-11-twitter 7-3-11-RSS