Cinderella, Her Floating Head and the HORDES at Epcot Food & Wine Festival

You can purchase Cinderella and her floating head at the little store at the back of Epcot where you board the boat to Disney Hollywood Studio. The only reason I discovered this gem was because there were SO many people at the Food & Wine Festival Saturday afternoon that me and my two stone cold sober friends wanted to board the escape boat to Disney Hollywood Studios. First of all, it was noon and people were trashed and screaming. Second, there had to be a million billion people there, and that was just Canada. Third, neither of those reasons would have bothered me had I been able to purchase a drink. I say, when the crowds get huge, Epcot, roll out the mobile vodka bars and lets get people happy. C'mon. Floating head Cinderella thinks its a good idea. Ask her!


7-3-11-facebook 7-3-11-twitter 7-3-11-RSS