Wanelo-Find Unique Products @Wanelo


By: Benjamin Greger
Contributing Writer


Sometimes it's hard to stay ahead of the curve in finding the coolest things online, or being trendy, or however you classify yourself as having "swag." I came across Wanelo a website where you can create certain boards like: my wish list, my shoes, my closet, etc. Then you browse around the site saving things to certain boards, so you can go back at a later time to decide if you want to buy that product or not.


Most products lead you to an Etsy account, or Amazon, or some other website where the product was originally found. It's where I found those awesome baby mustache pacifiers, the hipster watch, Mr. Tea tea pot, and some other fun products. Try it out, I'm sure you all will find something interesting to buy! 



7-3-11-facebook 7-3-11-twitter 7-3-11-RSS