Star Wars Land Coming to Disney's Hollywood Studios? Rumor Says Yes!

Post rewritten 6-14-13

This is a rumor. According to Theme Park Insider, Disney's Hollywood Studios in Orlando, Florida, is getting a Star Wars presence in something called Star Wars Land: 
"Multiple sources have told me (that) Disney's moving ahead with both Cars Land and Star Wars Land at the Disney's Hollywood Studios in Walt Disney World."
Personally, I have never cared for Disney's Hollywood Studios. Once you do the roller coaster and the hotel drop box, what else is there to do? Call me a lush, but an annual passholder, I prefer my Epcot boozy sunburnt walks. Yes, that's water in my water bottle. 

With this Star Wars addition, I'd go check it out. But the rest of the park needs an overhaul if I am going to stay all day. 


TheDailyCity.com on Facebook TheDailyCity.com on Pinterest TheDailyCity.com on twitter TheDailyCity.com on Instagram