What I am LOVING at the Orlando Fringe Festival this year!

By: Denna Beena
Contributing Writer

It's Orlando Fringe Festival time again! I spent the whole weekend there because I have to work the rest of the festival. Sad face. But even though I only had two days, I packed in as many shows as possible and have a long list of things I absolutely loved. 


Jett Backpack (Photo: Facebook)
I LOVE...

Jett Backpack and the Battle at the End of the Universe: So much fun. Very witty, great cast. 

A Field Guide to the Gays: Girl... Logan werked it! Okaaaay?! Seriously go see this show! LOVED IT! So proud of you Logan and you too Rob!

The shows that have a heart: (1) Loon: It captured my heart without a single word. (2) Happy Pink Girl Sings: Happy Pink Girl is an excellent show for girls of all ages. 

The Ivanho Bike Valet: It makes me excited to ride my bike even more that not having to fight to find a parking spot! Plus the guys that work it are super cute! 

photo from Scottie's Facebook!

Rhubarb the Bear: He is the best guitar playing, piano playing bear I know.

Pete & Peg's Fried Pickles and Sweet Tea: If you save your cup you can get a iscounted refill, love it. Yum. 

Little girls flying through the air and acrobatic penguins. Circus Arts Aerial & Acrobatic Showcase has them both. 
I love these people were in the audience! 










A show with awesome music: Key of E. I wanted to get up and dance and I might have been singing along because I have been watching this video. A lot. 

Judy Garland: Need I say more?

I love Orlando Fringe. Get out there and see some shows, meet some new friends and have a great time. 




TheDailyCity.com on Facebook TheDailyCity.com on Pinterest TheDailyCity.com on twitter TheDailyCity.com on Instagram