Cinderella Better Be Good and Dr Phil Better Be an Amazing Space

By Mark Baratelli
Free Ticket Receiver
The Daily City

I am going to see Cinderella, the Broadway national tour, at the Dr Phillips Center for the Performing Arts with my boo Shane. 

This will be my first time setting foot into this theatre. 

Yes yes yes, I covered it's groundbreaking, first day of demolitionCommunity Construction Corporation, Pillow Fight Day on the Dr Phil site, going inside during construction, the release of the flythru videothe day it's roof went up, construction inside the Disney theatre, and yet, tonight is the first time I'll walk through it's naked glass doors and gallop up it's giant staircase. 

The show is here for a week and I hope it's good. I've never heard the music or seen the show. And if it's not good, who cares: I didn't pay for it. They did! Haaaay free tickets!